The company’s main fields of activity are: the restoration, operation and management of the multi-purpose Citylink Complex, covering an area of 65,000 m2, located on the building block surrounded by Stadiou, Voukourestiou, Panepistimiou and Amerikis streets in the centre of Athens until 2052.
The users of Citylink include the most reliable and well-know companies in the Greek and global market, thus adding prestige to the entire complex and the company.
The Citylink Complex houses:
Grouped as follows:
- Piraeus Bank’s headquarters
- Attica Department Store
- the “Pallas”, “Aliki” and “Mikro Pallas” theatres
- the “Holmes Place Athens” Health Club Spa
- premium dining halls (Zonar’s, Clemente, Pasaji, City Bistro)
- some of the most celebrated international designers’ stores
- Department store 24,517 m2
- Offices 13,442 m2
- Food and entertainment 14,237 m2
- Shops 3,098 m2
Picar also holds 5.88% equity participation in the company “Attica Department Stores SA”, which is active in management and exploitation of the department stores Attica, Attica Golden in Marousi and Attica Mediterranean Cosmos in Thessaloniki, having made notable collaborations with well-known fashion houses, cosmetics and accessories companies.