piraeus bank group
PIRAEUS GROUP
ASSETS
Favorites

Piraeus Bank Shareholder Structure



Piraeus Bank shareholder structure presents great diversity. The total number of the Bank's common shareholders was 84,000 in September, 2016. The Hellenic Financial Stability Fund held 26% of the outstanding common shares (8,733,183,280 of a nominal value €0.30 each) and the remaining 74% was held by the private sector and in particular 68% were legal entities and 6% individuals.

The common shareholder structure of Piraeus Bank was as follows: