The net financial profit from environmental programmes amounts to €5 mn annually
According to the study conducted in 2015 by external experts, the environmental programmes implemented (energy and consumables saving, increasing recycling etc.) apart from beyond the apparent environmental benefits contribute to significant cost savings, by reducing operational expenses.
The analysis concerned all Organisational Units.
According to the results the following actions yield significant economic benefits:
- Implementation of e-learning educational programmes.
- BEMS installation in Administration buildings.
- Electronic banking (winbank).
- Procurement of refilled cartridges.
- Replacement of lighting in Branches.
- Branch Marketing Management (BMM) application
for communication and promotional support of the Branches.