Piraeus Bank Shareholder Structure
Piraeus Bank shareholder structure presents great diversity. The total number of the Bank's common shareholders was approximately 30,000 in March 2018. The Hellenic Financial Stability Fund held 26% of the outstanding common shares (436,659,164 of a nominal value €0.30 each) and the remaining 74% was held by the private sector and in particular 69% were legal entities and 5% individuals..
The common shareholder structure of Piraeus Bank was as follows: