Resolution of the Annual General Meeting Piraeus Bank, June 29th 2018
Piraeus Bank announces that the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders, held on June 29th 2018 at 10:00, in Athens at the Grande Bretagne Hotel, “Grand Ballroom” Hall, was attended, either in person or by proxy, by shareholders representing, 271.033.091 shares of 434.617.097 shares; in particular, 62,36% of the share capital that may vote on the items of the agenda.
The Annual General Meeting adopted the following resolutions:
- Approved the solo and consolidated financial statements of the fiscal year 01.01.2017 - 31.12.2017 (according to the IFRS) together with the relevant Auditors' and Board of Directors' Reports.
Resolved not to distribute dividend, in accordance with the existing institutional and regulatory framework.
- Was notified of the election on 28.11.2017 of Mr. Per Anders Fasth as new Representative of the HFSF, in replacement of Ms. Aikaterini Beritsi, according to the relevant letter sent by the HFSF and the election on 20.12.2017 of Mr. George Georgakopoulos, as new Executive Member in replacement of Mr. Ilias Milis.
- Approved the release of the members of the Board of Directors and the Certified Auditors from any liability for the fiscal year 2017.
- Appointed the audit firm Deloitte as external Certified Auditors to audit the Financial Statements of the fiscal year 2018.
- Approved fees and remunerations to members of the Board of Directors of the Bank for the year 2017 and gave preliminary approval for fees to be paid to members of the Board of Directors for the year 2018.
- Granted permission to members of the Board of Directors and Directors of the Bank to participate in the management of affiliated companies of the Bank or companies where the Bank is a shareholder, in accordance with article 23 of Codified Law 2190/1920.
Athens, 29 June 2018