Resolution of the Annual General Meeting Piraeus Bank
Piraeus Bank announces that the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders, held οn June 28th 2019 at 10:00, in Athens at the Grande Bretagne Hotel, “Grand Ballroom” Hall, was attended, either in person or by proxy, by shareholders representing 255.203.198 shares; in particular, 58,44% of the total 436.659.164 shares.
The Annual General Meeting adopted the following resolutions:
- Approved the Annual Financial Report (Bank and Group) for the fiscal year 01.01.2018-31.12.2018, along with the relevant Auditor’s and Board of Director’s Report and resolved not to distribute dividend, in accordance with the existing institutional and regulatory framework.
- Approved the overall management of the fiscal year 01.01.2018-31.12.2018, according to the article 108 of law 4548/2018 and the release of auditors from any liability for the fiscal year 01.01.2018-31.12.2018 according to the article 117 par. 1 case (c) of the law 4548/2018.
- Appointed the audit firm Deloitte as Certified Auditors (regular and substitute) for the fiscal year 01.01.2019-31.12.2019.
- Approved the Director’s Remuneration Policy, according to the articles 110 and 111 of law 4548/2018.
- Approved the remuneration paid in respect of 2018 and gave preliminary approval for remuneration to be paid to members of the Board of Directors for the year 2019.
- Granted permission, as per article 98 par. 1 of law 4548/2018 to the members of the Board of Directors and Managers of the Bank to participate on the board of directors or in the management of the Group’s subsidiaries and affiliates.
- Approved the alignment of the Bank’s articles of association to the provisions of law 4548/2018, pursuant to article 183 par. 1 of the above law.
- Approved the amendment of article 2 (Business Scope) of the Bank’s articles of association.
Athens, 28 June 2019